Monday, March 12, 2007

Latest from the FDA

The FDA unveiled new rules for fruit and vegetable processors (presumably in response to the great E. coli spinach outbreak).

Oh, wait, let me correct that: The FDA unveiled new voluntary rules. Which . . . makes . . . no . . . sense whatsoever. What, exactly, is a "voluntary rule"? Some sort of paradoxical oxymoron that we're supposed to ponder to distract us from the multiple failings of the Bush administration? I've noticed the Bush administration likes these kinds of "rules". Of course, who wouldn't like rules that you don't have to follow? Well, I guess those people who end up suffering due to people not following the "rules" might dislike these kinds of rules, but they're just whiners anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you on your information.